- Adding CBD to THC Doesn’t Reduce the Effects of Cannabis, Study Shows Healthline
- CBD fails to make cannabis safer regardless of how much it contains Study Finds
- Study Finds CBD May Not Counteract The Psychoactive Effects Of THC The Dales Report
- Cannabis not made safer by increasing its CBD content, study finds Science Daily
- Trial finds increasing CBD levels does not make cannabis safer New Atlas
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.