- Cannabis not made safer by increasing its CBD content, study finds Science Daily
- Study finds no evidence that CBD reduces the negative effects of cannabis The GrowthOp
- Does cannabidiol make cannabis safer? A randomised, double-blind, cross-over trial of cannabis with four different CBD:THC ratios | Neuropsychopharmacology Nature.com
- Is it time to reconsider what we know about CBD? – Volteface VolteFace Magazine
- Cannabis not made safer by increasing CBD content, study finds The Independent
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.